Gliding 25 km/h silently on Lake Balaton or touring 150 km with 1 charging,
maybe driving a boat without a license? These options are
the basic features of the E-volution.
One and a half minute video of electric shipping
The body form with extremely low rolling resistance ensures 50-150 km range, which could be extended by a quick charging during a short harbour stop.
Push the throttle forward and the boat begins to glide! You’ll reach the opposite shore in a few minutes; but you can pull a tube as well to make the kids happy.
The boat is easy to manoeuvre. As a benefit of the special skeg and the turnable submersible engine, parking in a busy harbour means no problem.
The long waterline and the special body form provides good directional stability for touring, you do not need to keep an eye constantly on the steering wheel. The boat keeps the direction without continuous correction. Due to the flat bottom form and the underwater centre of gravity even beginners feel stable and safe on-board.
GPS speedometer, clock, rudder indicator
Premium quality, water resistant developed for boats audio system.
Extra cushion for two persons on the front deck; easy to fix and easy to pack.
Teak look, classic design, non-slipping PVC. Easy to clean and maintenance free.
Exclusive but practical table made of real teak wood.
Very light but heavy duty material, German quality tarp specially developed to our electro yachts.
Recommended for winter storage.
Transform your cockpit into a weather-proof ’living room’.
Sink with tap under the stair, water tank in the bench and you will have fresh water supply on board. Tank capacity up to 52 l.
Small shower head installed in the backwall of the boat for a cooling shower on the bathing platform.
The insulated cooling box is part of the basic equipment. On request it can be supplied with a low energy using compressor. The door is being lifted with an exclusive stainless telescope.
If you use equipment with higher energy usage on board, it is recommended to build in a 12V system independent of the driving batteries. The 12V system comes with the same high quality and lifetime as the driving batteries
Our boats are designed to have enough space for building in a chemical toilette on request for the unexpected situations.Full list
The submersible engines with water cooling ensure long lifetime and give great performance which provide the adrenaline stroke the key of the experience.
The big torque, low rev, direct drive without transmission loss and the special, large-faced screws ensure the extreme efficiency and silent operation of the robust 2-15 kW engines.
Each engine setup is being optimized to each boat by computer.
Premium quality, stainless socket, UV resistant charging cable with LED control and EURO 230V adapter provides safe charging options with different onshore power outlets. The charging process is automatic, no further care is required.
The multifunctional dashboard screen provides exact information about the complete electric system. The screen shows the charging process, the engine characteristics and the remaining travel time.
When the battery capacity decreases to the pre-set reserve value, the screen warns the driver with text and sound alert. If the driver rejects these warnings, with time the system will automatically switch to reserve mode in order to warn and protect of a sudden discharge.
The applied safety system lets the engine-start only after the onshore current is disconnected. After 2 minutes stop, the engine control shut down automatically in order to avoid any random throttle push.
For low speed manoeuvring the power of the stronger engines could be limited with the POWER switch.
Specialities of the completely closed Zenith AGM deep-cycle batteries:
- high cranking power capacity – the boat reacts lively for sudden throttle
- at quick discharge significantly less loss – more remaining power for cruising
- 20-30% deeper discharge possibility – longer distance with one charge
- guaranteed long lifetime beside often deep discharge.
The dynamic driving experience oriented concept influenced the forming of the frame structure and the selection of applied materials.
Beside the traditional GFK, the composite sandwich structure helped both to reduce weight and to increase rigidity.
Harmony of functionality and aesthetic outlook at our kits:
- obscured, dynamic windshield and roof window
- 4 pcs port cleats and 1 pc hidden anchor cleat
- practical acid-proof handrail to help your way to the front deck
- elegant, mirror polished handrails around the boat
- non-skidding surface on the front deck and in the cockpit
- maintenance free, teak wood look material on the bathing platform
- 3 steps telescope ladder
- stainless handrail at the bathing ladder.
- self-unloading cockpit with non-return valve
- 3 big storage boxes with locks
- 20 l insulated ’icebox’
- extra-large bathing platform with non-skidding surface
- rollbar with 3 positions (forward, backward, down)
- extra bed in the cockpit
- premium weatherproof carpet in the cockpit
- cushions with UV and mould resistant material
- mahogany steering wheel.
Zenith high frequency charger is responsible for the control of the maintenance free battery system. The charger is programmed to the expected using habits of the customer.
These special chargers tolerate well the humid climate and several years usage data can be read from their memory unit.
The status of the system could be controlled by the charging indicator LEDs on-board.
- comfort mattresses with high quality ’Aquaclean’ textile coating
- cabin shelves made of tropical wood and varnished in 5 layers
- storage space in the bench
- LED lighting with hidden switch
- 12V cigarette lighter socket
- openable portholes with mosquito net.
- the steep and sharp stem combined with the long waterline results very good wave stability
- the flat, stable shape designed for electro yachting immediately helps you to feel comfortable and safe on-board from the first step
- the batteries installed below the waterline escalate stability like a keel
- the cockpit with its 1.25m high sides gives protection of incoming waves even in stormy weather conditions
- 4 air boxes ensure to keep up the boat even in case of spring accident
- the loose 360° lighting mast is part of the basic package
- the LED navigation lights on both sides – beside their functionality – increase the premium feeling.
Try our latest electro boats at Lake Velence.
In our showroom at the lake you can get all information about the advantages of
the Stickl yachts all year long.